Part B

This hasn’t been my first time using a blog; however, It was my first to design the blog the way I really wanted. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest and I could try the things that I wanted, not preset by someone else.  I would edit this blog by changing the structure, to me it seems boring and the pages should be in one big group rather than spread out in separate boxes. Something positive that I would critique on my blog is the pictures I feel like they could be changed to black and white, but they still look good in colour.

After the course (sad to say) this blog will still be used, I feel like it will allow me to escape reality and be able to express my feelings on a place where people like me can read it.

Some student blogs that I will follow after are the people linked in at the bottom (Tiana, Lucas, Kaden, Sam, and Katerina) because I love reading their works, I will also start reading more on classmates and current writers. The future for blogging looks very promising and I want to follow those who I know have great writing abilities and stories, maybe there will be an emulation someday. Like I just said I want to pursue professional bloggers on my spare time, but for now I haven’t seen any.